Update: Submission of Abstracts is closed - Deadline for abstract reviews is 30 April 2020
In order to present your research activities as a regular speaker in the track sessions or as a startup in the startup session, we invite you to submit an abstract for a contribution to this conference with relevance to at least one of the five tracks.
- Abstracts can directly be submitted via the submission mask below without the need for a template
- The limit of each abstract is 320 words.
- The micro-abstract is limited to 140 characters (e.g. used for the overview of the conference program).
The abstract should provide a brief description of your research and will be reviewed by the Scientific Committee.
The full paper submission is mandatory for your participation at the conference as a regular speaker.
You will be invited for full paper submission after your abstract has been accepted. All full papers will be published shortly after the conference at Springer Nature within the ARENA2036 series with an assigned ISBN.
Regular speakers will have a time slot of 20 minutes for their presentations.
In order to present your topic in the startup session, please leave an according comment in the comment field.
Startups will have a time slot of 10 minutes for a presentation on stage and the possibility to present their products/solutions on the shop floor of ARENA2036.
Full paper details
- For full paper submissions, both LaTeX and Word Templates will be provided by Springer Nature
- Full papers are limited to 8 pages (A4, 10pt, single-spaced)
To submit abstracts and full papers, you must register an Indico user account.
You will be notified about the acceptance of your abstract until April 30, 2020. Speakers also have to register for the conference, please note that the Early Bird Registration is only available until June 1, 2020.